Monday, February 4, 2008

another brief update

Hello all! Sorry for the long silence - the past week has been full of classes sort of starting and I managed to get sick again. Next weekend I'll be sure to update with my adventures at the Qutb Minar and the Lal Kot (pictures are up!), but I'll probably be going to bed pretty soon here. The reason why? I'm flying to Kerala tomorrow! So the next update will be full of all of my experiences there as well. Pictures too; I'm realizing now though that I need a larger memory card for my camera, so I'll be on the lookout for that. I won't have computer access while I'm gone until Saturday. Anyway, I need to finish packing.

Mom, I'll try to call home sometime this week.

(meep)

1 comment:

Robert Wayne said...

lu- your squirrel picture is so much cooler than the plain gray squirrels here. my roommate was attacked once by a gray squirrel. i hope they are nicer over there. good luck with each day of class.
rob